Pet Care Services
Our pet sitting menu is designed to provide options to help find something that best fits your pet's needs. Each pet is unique in their schedule, ability, energy level, socialization, and anxieties, so we work diligently with clients to find services that meet every need for their pets. Our goal is to relieve all the worry you may have for your pet while away!
Click here to view our full-service menu!
Click to view our Guidelines and Policies!
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
• Before training services start, we require a consultation to assess every dog's social skills and temperament.
• The vaccinations we require are Bordetella (Kennel Cough Prevention), Distemper and Parvo (DHPP/DAPP/DA2PP), and Rabies.
• Your dog does not have to be spayed or neutered since dogs are under constant supervision, but females in heat must stay home during their cycle.
• Your dog must be on an active Flea and Heartworm Control program.
• Dogs must be over 12 weeks old for group play.
•Dogs must wear a flat collar and ID tag with current contact information.
• If you need to cancel a reservation, please contact us immediately.
Pet Care Services
Urban Uplander does provide additional services than what is listed below. If there is something you are looking for that is not listed, please contact us directly to discuss you needs along with our availability to accommodate those needs.
15 Minutes- $15
Overnight stay in at our home- $60/night
Additional dog- $20/dog
Pick Up and Drop-off Include!
Day of playtime and socializing with friends- $40/day
Additional Dog- $15/dog
**Service for dogs that have been through our training programs.
Vacation Care Services
We work with our clients to create a vacation care plan that works for all parties involved! Ask for additional information about our vacation plans!